Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Giant Fail on a Teeny Tiny Scale

ok sooo....i messed up :( i took 40 minutes to set up my camera so that wooley wasnt completely washed out on screen, then decided to animate my tiny puppet just for fun. tthhheeeennn i had like 40 minutes of animating time left.... yikes. disaster... why am i posting it? i dont know..:|
amazingly, i also messed up when exporting this too :s i guess it was just one of those days with me...


this actually makes me laugh everytime i watch it, he seems dumb in this :| no other word to describe it lol his hands just like slide off of the mushroom :S also..that camera shake when he falls...yes... totally on purpose. <--that was sarcasm

NEXT WEEK WILL BE THE WEEK!!!!! i'm going to do something portfolio worthy!!!! I MUST!!

3 comments:

Elaine Chen said...

It made me laugh too Seema! Funfun thing

Naomi said...

lol well at least Wooley is a little more spunky then last time! :D

Seema Virdi said...

:P lol yeah i guess! haha glad some good came out of this elaine