Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thesis Character Sketches and Maquette




I've been struggling with the style I want to go with for my film because it really turned into something a little more whacky (in terms of story) than i had originally planned! To help me decide i thought seeing her in 3D might help! This was my first ever maquette (i think!) and its a little rough around the edges, but hopefully i'll just get better with practice! I think the design will change still, theres lots to think about! i also cant decide if i should give her wings or not! decisions decisions! 

also something i always think is weird/funny when i think about it: her design is inspired by a cupcake and a pig :D haha such a weird combination! 



2 comments:

Andy said...

this looks great! can't wait to see how it turns out!

Mauricio Abril said...

Cool sketches and maquette! You gave her great personality expressions and the overall design has a cool animation feel.